- 2 medium-size leeks chopped
- 2 tbsp "Earth Balance"
- 2 quarts water
- 4 cups Instant Mashed Potatoes (or 6 pureed cooked potatoes)
- 4 cups plain soymilk
- 2 cups vanilla soymilk
- 1 cup "Braggs"
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- In large soup pan on medium heat, saute’ leeks in Earth Balance till leeks are soft & lightly browned. Then add water and stir in potatoes. Stir in rest of ingredients.
- Bring just to boiling, stirring occasionally, then simmer 10 minutes. Stir & serve with a dollop of Vegenaise! (Note: rice milk can be substituted for soymilk, but I use soymilk for increased protein content)
- For a delicious light supper, serve with Hummus Rolls!