- 4 cups whole-grain bread crumbles large
- 1 can (15 oz) mixed fruit (in 100% juice)
- 1/2 apple finely chopped
- 3/4 cup vanilla soymilk
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Xylitol OR fructose OR coconut crystals
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In casserole dish : layer crumbles, apple and mixed fruit with some juice with drops of "Earth Balance" and drizzles of soymilk.
- Then mix remaining soymilk with remaining juice in can, adding maple syrup and pour over top.
- Sprinkle sweetener and cinnamon on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve ala mode with "Soy Delicious Praline Pecan," "Turtle Trails" or "Purely Vanilla."