- Vegan Stuffing
- 6-8 cups breadcrumbs (Toast whole grain bread & let sit till cool & dry, then crumble)
- 1 cup yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 cup celery finely chopped
- 3/4 cup "Earth Balance" (or ¾ c olive oil & 1 tsp salt)
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2-3 tsp dried sage
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 4 tbsp flour (or 2 T cornstarch in 2 T cold water)
- 1/3 cup olive oil (or Earth Balance Buttery Spread)
- 1 qt. plain soymilk
- 2 qts. "Imagine No-Chicken Broth" (or vegetable broth)
- 1/4 cup "Braggs Liquid Aminos"
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Un-Turkey Casserole
- 6-8 packages Tofurkey slices (Plain, Cranberry, or Hickory, or mix of all)
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup breadcrumbs dried
- Sauté onion, celery, pepper & sage in Earth Balance or olive oil & salt till lightly browned, mix into breadcrumbs. Sprinkle with garlic salt to taste.
- In 4 qt. saucepan, sauté onion in olive oil (or Earth Balance). Gradually mix in flour (or cornstarch & water) till smooth.
- Slowly add soymilk, Braggs and broth, stirring to keep smooth. Bring to a boil, then turn heat to low, stirring till thickened. Cover & let sit. Sprinkle with black pepper to taste.
- Make “VEGAN STUFFING” & “UN-GRAVY” and set aside. 6-8 packages of Tofurkey slices (Plain, Cranberry, or Hickory, or mix of all) and ½ - ¾ c dried breadcrumbs
- In oiled 12”x16”x3” pan (or two 14” square pans), layer Tofurkey slices, stuffing, and gravy two to three times. Top with dried breadcrumbs and gravy.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees F for 45 min. – 1 hour or until browned.