- 8 tbsp margarine
- 8 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 4 cups soy milk
- 4 tbsp "Braggs"
- 1 pkg "Daiya" shredded soy cheese any kind
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 pkg whole wheat tortillas (10+)
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 heads broccoli +/- other veggies (spinach, mushrooms, asparagus), steamed
- Combine first 2 ingredients in a medium sauce pan over medium heat until bubbly.
- Whisk in soy milk, "Braggs," garlic powder and pepper, and stir until thickened.
- Add "Daiya" soy cheese, stirring until melted.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set aside 1 1/2 cups of sauce for later use.
- Spread tortillas with onions, steamed veggies and remaining sauce.
- Roll tortillas up and turning seam sides down.
- Top with remaining sauce and bake for 30 minutes until bubbling.