- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup onion or leek chopped
- 3 lbs. or tubs tofu (med. or firm) crumbled
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp tumeric
- 4 tbsp "Braggs"
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 3 cups Swiss chard, kale or spinach chopped
- In large skillet, saute’ onion or leek in oil until soft. Add tofu, spices, Braggs & tomato.
- Cook covered on medium heat stirring often until tofu is slightly golden. Add chopped greens & cover till lightly steamed.
- Stir & serve with slices of heirloom tomatoes & whole grain toast spread with Earth Balance. Serves 4-‐6