- 2 pkg whole-wheat gnocchi (preferably) OR 1 box whole-grain pasta (such as Von's Eating Right)
- 2 cups broccoli mostly florets
- 1 tub medium-firm tofu cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes whole
- Fill half a large soup pan with water and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta, broccoli, tofu and tomatoes.
- Boil till gnocchi floats or penne is al dente.
- Remove from heat and carefully pour pasta, broccoli, tofu mixture into a large strainer, then place mixture back into empty pan and toss with pesto sauce until mixed well.