- 5 cups water
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
- 1-2 scoops (Included in container) raw protein powder vanilla flavor
- 1-2 tbsp vitamineral greens
- 1 tbsp soy lecithin
- 3/4-1 cup frozen banana pieces
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs (raw chocolate)
- 1-2 tsp fresh chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp goji berries (optional)
- handful raw cashews or raw almonds (soaked overnight)
- In Vitamix or other strong blender, add 1st 6 ingredients and blend, then add next 4 ingredients plus optional and blend till smooth. Makes a whole blenderful – 4-6 servings.
- I usually share some & put the rest in a large mason jar and sip for breakfast & lunch -- a consistent source of energy while I continue to work – full of protein and anti-oxidants! And Yummy!!