- 4 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour OR spelt flour
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 3 cups Xylitol OR sugar of choice
- 1 cup avocado soft mashed (about 2 medium avocados)
- 3 cups water
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Preheat oven at 350 and grease and flour non-stick cake pans.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into cake pans and bake for approximately 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from pans onto wire baking racks until cool before icing.
I recommend Gramma Nonnie’s Buttercream Icing.