- 2 cans black beans
- 1 can white beans (cannellini)
- 2 tbsp cooking Sherry
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp "Braggs"
- 2 more cans black beans
- 1 pkg. Basmati rice (or brown rice)
- 1/2 cup chopped white or red onions
- Vegenaise or soy sour cream
- Follow instructions on rice package to make 5-‐6 c of rice
- Put 1st 5 ingredients in blender & blend till smooth then pour into soup pan.
- Add 2 more cans of black beans.
- Heat on med-‐high to almost boiling, stirring often.
- Serve in bowls over rice. Top with chopped onions & a dollop of vegenaise or soy sour cream. For some spice, add a little Cholula &/or red pepper flakes.