- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Xylitol OR fructose OR coconut crystals
- 1/2 cup chocolate OR carob chips
- 1/2 cup "Earth Balance"
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp silken tofu whipped with
- 2 tbsp soymilk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Option : Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter natural
- 1/4 cup sweetner
- Add wet ingredients to dry, mixing well.
- Drop tablespoons of batter on greased pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8 - 10 minutes.
Makes 1 dozen large cookies.