- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup "Earth Balance"
- 2/3 cup vanilla soymilk cold
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Cut in "Earth Balance" with 2 knives or a pastry cutter.
- Add soymilk, mix quickly, then knead into a ball.
- Pat out on a lightly floured board to 1/2 inch thickness and cut with a biscuit cutter or a 2 inch diameter jar.
- Place on a non-stick pan (so biscuits don't touch.)
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with browned "Gimme Lean Sausage-Style Veggie Protein" & Daya's White Gravy.
Makes 2 dozen biscuits.